Today I am sharing one of my favorite recipes. I really hope you enjoy this one. It is a huge hit at my house!
Cilantro Marinated Shredded Beef Tacos
(I hope you enjoy this one, it is my own personal recipe!)
|Here I added some of my fresh homemade salsa as a nice little plus for the palate|
What you will need:
* 2 pounds of round roast
* 1 can of tomato sauce
*1/2 of an onion
* 1 tomato
*1 small bunch of cilantro
* 1 clove of garlic
* 1 tsp. salt
*2-3 shakes of lemon pepper seasoning
What to do:
* Place your (thawed) roast in the slow-cooker and season with your salt and lemon pepper seasoning.
* In a blender ( I LOVED using my Ninja) puree your onion (chop it first), tomato (sliced), cilantro, garlic, and make sure to squeeze your whole lime into the mix before starting that blender.
* Pour over the roast (that is in your slow-cooker)
* Now, pour in the can of tomato sauce
* Cook on high for 7 1/2 – 8 hours
* Pull the roast out and shred. Then place back into the slow-cooker. Stir the meat and juices together.
* Place on a warm tortilla (I prefer corn for the particular recipe)
* Garnish with some fresh cilantro and a little squeeze of lime…ENJOY