Time for another easy and quick recipe, that of course, will satisfy the palate.
My recipe today is one that comes from my childhood. There are certain “favorites” when it comes to recipes from my growing up years. This easy sweet biscuit is one of them. I don’t know if it is the cinnamon, the brown sugar or if it is the perfect mix of both that make this recipe so yummy.
On to the recipe….
What you need:
- Canned biscuits (I used one can)
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- Brown sugar
What to do:
1. Place butter in a bowl. Melt in microwave.
5. Bake in the oven (I usually follow baking instructions found on package of biscuits). A go to is also – bake them for 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees (checking on them every so often after 10 minutes).
6. When they are done…enjoy eating them warm!
Please share – what are you making today?