Being in the mood for some lasagna, but not quite wanting to go through all the trouble of making lasagna…I opted for an easy stove top version that satisfied my craving. This recipe is actually a lasagna soup recipe that my mother-in-law gave me, but I added more noodles to make it non-soupy.
Easy Stove Top Lasagna
What You Need:
* 1 lb ground beef
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 3 1/2 cups beef broth
* 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
* 1 can (14.5 oz) tomato sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian crushed seasoning
* 1 1/2 cups corkscrew or bowtie pasta
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
* Brown your ground beef (with onion and garlic)
* In a large pan or pot, add beef broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning
* Add ground beef to your sauce
* Boil the pasta and add to soup with the Parmesan cheese.
* You are done…add a side salad and some french bread, YUM.