Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
What you need:
* 10 oz. package of bow tie pasta
* 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef
* 8 strips of bacon
* 1 can condensed tomato soup
* 1 can of tomato paste
* 1 can of crushed tomatoes
* 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
What To Do:
* Cook pasta according to package directions
* Cook beef in large skillet. Set aside.
* Cook bacon and then crumble or dice into smaller pieces
* Add bacon to large skillet with beef
* Drain pasta; add to skillet.
* Add soup, paste, and crushed tomatoes
* Heat through
* Sprinkle with cheese
* Cover and cook until cheese is melted.